Chicago, IL 60647
Responsibilities Role Purpose
The Sales Coordinator is responsible for supporting the Sales team through various administrative tasks including, but not limited to: Proposal and Cost Sheet editing, A/R management and CRM navigation.
• Collaborate with account and operation managers to edit cost sheets and customize proposals
• Oversee the accounts receivable processes for new and outstanding events
• Utilize CRM systems to navigate client, event and sales information
• Maintain detailed client files
• Act as a liaison between sales and operations departments
• Schedule conference calls, appointments and gather presentation materials for the sales team as needed.
Qualifications/Requirements Basic Qualifications
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 2 to 5 years of Job Experience in Sales Support is Preferred
• Demonstrated ability to use Microsoft Office (Word and Excel)
• Must be willing to work 47 to 50 Hours per week
• Must be willing to work some evenings and weekends
• Must be located in or willing to relocate to Chicagoland area
• Experience in successfully communicating at all levels both verbally and in writing
• Proven ability to manage multiple projects and be detail-oriented
• Excellent client relation skills
• Proficient in PC computer applications including Word and Excel
• Demonstrated strong interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills
• Prefers to work in a fast-paced environment
• Demonstrates a proactive approach and high energy level
YOU MUST ATTACH YOUR RESUME AT THE BOTTOM OF THE QUESTIONNAIRE. RESPONSES WITHOUT RESUMES WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
Please complete the following information. Then press the "Submit Application" button at the bottom. You may attach a resume at the bottom of the page. We recommend that you attach an MS-Word document. You have 45 minutes to complete the application.